INGECID has a team of professionals with a long experience in the calculation of concrete structures, metal and mixed ones, in very different sectors, such as towers and foundations of wind turbines (onshore and offshore), nuclear facilities or telecommunication towers.
Our activity in this field covers all design stages:
- Geotechnical calculations.
- Structural calculation, following various Spanish, European and American regulations, adapting this way the design to the final location of the project.
- Use of latest software that allows detailed calculation by means of finite elements, with linear and non-linear, implicit and explicit calculations.
- Development of own tools for additional testing.
- Management of certification with certifying entities such as DNV-GL in the case of wind turbine support towers.
- Analysis and thermal calculations using finite element software and computational analysis of fluid dynamics. These analyses are of great importance in some structures, especially in the field of the nuclear energy.
It is necessary to highlight that thanks to our long experience in R&D+i and the constant search for innovative solutions in the different areas in which we work we are able to carry out the design and calculation of singular structures. With this regard, we work together with other companies in the optimization of existing solutions, as well as in the development of new concepts