INGECID has been creating and managing parameterised 3D digital models for years with BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology, which allow optimizing the development of all kinds of projects (civil engineering, industrial facilities…) The application of this methodology allows minimizing the risks and reduce costs and periods of time ensuring quality throughout all the stages of a project.
Models are created following a specific methodology based on the needs of the client and they can be used for as many different purposes as:
- Planning optimization: costs, deadlines, resources.
- Manufacturing of components and elaboration of catalogues.
- Design and construction of highly complex elements.
- 4D simulations.
- Management of maintenance and operation activities throughout the life cycle of the facilities.
- Planning of the dismantling phase.
We count on professionals with extensive experience and training, who continue to participate actively in the in the main national BIM forums and congresses to be always at the forefront of the technological vanguard offering the best product possible to our clients and co-workers and guaranteeing the highest quality.